Professional Tattoo Removal | Fungal Nail Removal | Age Spot Removal
Here at On Second Thought, we offer Professional Laser services. With many years experience in aesthetic laser, we can help you get the results that you want, whether it is tattoo removal, younger looking skin, or healthy looking nails!
Check out our testimonials from clients below...
K R, Newtownabbey Dave is friendly, professional and seems passionate about what he does. The guy knows his stuff! I wasn't under obligation to go ahead with the procedure during my initial consultation - which was free, but I wasn't rushed and Dave took the time to thoroughly explain everything in detail, considering he could've had 2 or more paying customers in during that time I thought showed his dedication.
Very, very reasonably priced and offers package deals and not nearly as painful as I expected! I'd definitely recommend On Second Thought!
Ian Gillespie, Holywood I have had bad toenail infection for years on 3 toes on my right foot (see horrific 'before' photo!). I had tried all the usual home treatments with absolutely no result. My GP prescribed tablets but I had horrible side effects. I was extremely self conscious about the appearance of my toes, so I did some research and discovered Dave. As a doctor I was very impressed with Dave's clinical knowledge of fungal nail disease, its cause and how to prevent relapse. He went through a thorough health assessment to rule out contraindications to laser treatment. In other words, Dave is not just a tattoo removal guy who will have a go at your feet if you ask him, he is thoroughly qualified! Anyway, as you can see from the before and after photos Dave has done a brilliant job removing 99.99% of my manky toenails and the remaining 0.01% is about to be trimmed off at my next pedicure! Thank you Dave, you are a legend and a really nice guy as well!!
Alsstair Weir, Newtownabbey Dave exudes enthusiasm in his job and clearly wants the very best for his clients. His knowledge is 1st class, and he goes out of his way to ensure his clients get the results they desire. Great job and I would highly recommend.
Caroline Graham, Newtownabbey Booked an appointment for this morning and wasn't sure what I was going to be walking into, but I had nothing to worry about. From the start Dave was great it was like meeting an old friend he was lovely. Even after the treatment we sat and talked for ages. Would definitely recommend going to his shop, can't wait for my next appointment.
Gareth Lavery, Glengormley Would definitely recommend going here if you need tattoo removal. The consultation was really detailed and professional. The aftercare details explained and copy emailed out. It’s local in Glengormley and very reasonably priced. Friendly, informative and I’m very glad that I have started the procedure there. Definitely recommend
Geoff Bannatyne, Belfast Friendly professional service. My tattoo is fading very quickly after first session! Very happy with result thus far!!
Georgi Thompson, Monkstown Hi all, I'm still trying to navigate my way around this site so I'm not sure if this is right, but for anyone looking for advice on how to safely remove a tattoo then can I suggest giving David a visit in Glengormley. His shop is called On Second Thought and I visited him to ask about having some freckles removed that I had tattooed on my face when fake freckles were all the rage (and quite frankly I was old enough to know better!) which had turned from from a cute light brown colour to blue and I hated. David is the most approachable person, and he knows what he's talking about, which is very reassuring, especially when you're considering a laser going near your face! He instantly put me at ease with his professional yet relaxed attitude, and even though he didn't promise me miracles he most definitely performed a miracle on me! One session and the freckles are gone and I am delighted! His studio is clean and airy, very welcoming and you are very quickly put at ease. Don't let the idea of expensive tattoo removal put you off, I was pleasantly surprised at how affordable his services are. I could sing his praises for days, as you can see! Please see my before and after pics, after one session, and I'm going back soon to have another one removed...Can't wait to see the back of my mistakes. Thank you David so much!
Professional Tattoo Removal | On Second Thought | Northern Ireland
DROP US A LINE
If you are interested in finding out more, why not get in touch or leave us your details